Version 2.9.3
- [7/4/2017] [2.9.3.SP1]
- Added Hardware Description, Software Description, Contract Description as selectable fields to display on list pages.
- [6/10/2017] [2.9.3]
- [Hardware] Added bulk delete of hardware records.
- [General] Refactored more pages to load content dynamically without the need to load reload the entire page.
- [Bugfix] Software delete fails when there are licenses not assigned to any hardware.
 Version 2.9.2
- [4/10/2017] [2.9.2.SP11]
- [Knowledge Base] Fixed file upload error when using "Attach File" link.
- [3/8/2017] [2.9.2.SP9]
- [Knowledge Base] Updated to support localization within the HTML editor.
- [Bugfix] Administration > Look and Feel > Home page contents' HTML editor had an extra "browse server" button which is not supported. Removed the button.
- [3/6/2017] [2.9.2.SP8]
- [Knowledge Base] Added attachment upload/browsing from within the HTML editor.
- [2/20/2017] [2.9.2.SP7]
- [Admin] Fixed User Hardware tab showing outdated number of assigned hardware records due to a caching issue.
- [2/20/2017] [2.9.2.SP6]
- [Issues] Removed the 60 characters limit of issue title on issue list page.
- [2/16/2017] [2.9.2.SP5]
- [Schemasetup] Fixed plpgsql creation script that didn't work in some setups.
- [1/06/2017] [2.9.2.SP4]
- [Issues] "Number of issues created in last 14 days" chart did not account for daylight saving time.
- [11/29/2016] [2.9.2.SP3]
- [General] Remember custom fields' last expanded/collapsed selection.
- [10/11/2016] [2.9.2.SP2]
- [Build] Rebuilt with Java 6 (accidentally built using Java 8 in 2.9.2.SP1). No code changes with this update.
- [9/12/2016] [2.9.2.SP1]
- [General] Made performance improvements to users caching.
- [General] UI updates for Chrome.
- [9/1/2016] [2.9.2]
- [Service Contracts] Added contract expiration notification.