- [1/06/2017] [2.9.2.SP4]
- [Issues] "Number of issues created in last 14 days" chart did not account for daylight saving time.
- [11/29/2016] [2.9.2.SP3]
- [General] Remember custom fields' last expanded/collapsed selection.
- [10/11/2016] [2.9.2.SP2]
- [Build] Rebuilt with Java 6 (accidentally built using Java 8 in 2.9.2.SP1). No code changes with this update.
- [9/12/2016] [2.9.2.SP1]
- [General] Made performance improvements to users caching.
- [General] UI updates for Chrome.
- [9/1/2016] [2.9.2]
- [Service Contracts] Added contract expiration notification.
- [5/10/2016] [2.9.1]
- [Knowledge Base] Added MediaWiki content type.
- [Files] Added file title update to Hardware, Software, Contract, Company types.
- [3/17/2016] [2.9.0.SP17]
- [Hardware] Allow Purchase Price and Purchase Date columns on hardware list page.
- [3/5/2016] [2.9.0.SP16]
- [Issues] Number of issues by days did not handle timezones with half hour offset.
- [Installation] Updated distribution of Windows Java to jdk1.8.0_74.
- [12/27/2015] [2.9.0.SP15]
- [Admin] Fixed user search not working.
- [11/28/2015] [2.9.0.SP14]
- [Hardware] License assignment removal was not working.
- [11/15/2015] [2.9.0.SP13]
- [Contacts] Contact search always returned all results.
- [11/1/2015] [2.9.0.SP12]
- [General] Added browser validation. Minimum supported versions: IE 10, Chrome 30, Firefox 30.
- [Hardware] Added warranty expiration links on hardware main page.
- [10/20/2015] [2.9.0.SP11]
- [9/27/2015] [2.9.0.SP10]
- [General] Added a clear search criteria link to Hardware, Software, Issue, and Contract search pages.
- [9/12/2015] [2.9.0.SP9]
- [Auth] Problem accessing pages with guest user even with permissions granted.
- [9/8/2015] [2.9.0.SP8]
- [General] Removed unexpected characters shown on the UI when loading object-not-found and file-not-found pages.
- [9/7/2015] [2.9.0.SP7]
- [Admin] Updated hardware import behavior. Import now only lookups and checks whether to update existing hardware if "Check unique hardware name" setting is set to true. This provides a way for users who don't need hardware names to be unique to be able to import new hardware of the same names.
- [Installation] Updated distribution of Windows Java to jdk1.8.0_60.
- [Hardware] Don't show magnifying glass icon link for invalid licenses.
- [Hardware] Fixed the bug where software with no licenses cannot be assigned to hardware.