Kwok Information Server
Kwok Information Server is an open source IT management system. Kwok Information Server, utilizing open source software such as Java, Tomcat and PostgreSQL, provides a centralized system for managing/tracking hardware inventory, software licenses, issues, service contracts, and vendor contacts. Additional modules include knowledge base, portal, RSS, blogs.
- Web-based, no client software installation required.
- Translated to seven languages, see Translations.
Latest version is 2.9.1
End of support for version 2.8.6
- Support for version 2.8.6 will end on March 1, 2016.
- Versions older than 2.8.6 are not supported. Users are recommended to upgrade to the latest version.
Subscribe to updates
- To get updates about the product by email, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also publish news about software updates via Sourceforge.net, Twitter, and LinkedIn.